1. Cute animals galorePat a baby goat, ride a pony, cuddle a sheep or get a photo with an echidna! Whatever your child’s preference, there will be plenty of farm and zoo animals on show to honour Moore Park’s history as the first site of Taronga Zoo!
Kids will love meeting their sports heroes in the flesh. The Sydney Swans, Waratahs and Roosters call Moore Park home, and to celebrate, they will be hosting free sports clinics, games and activities for kids to enjoy all day long. There will also be a chance to meet and greet the Aussie Women’s Rugby 7’s and see their real Olympic gold medals!
Just like the ‘good old days’ when the Easter Show was held in Moore Park – your kids can test their mettle with rides like the Cup & Saucer, the Super Slide and a classic, the Jumping Castle. Finish it off with a tour by the showbag stand where they can pick their prize!
Get the children involved in nature play with programs running all day to celebrate Moore Park’s modern links as one of the three parks that forms Centennial Parklands. It’s a great way to trial the iconic courses held regularly in Centennial Park.
Moore Park’s 150 Birthday community day will take place in Moore Park’s upper Kippax Field area.
· Website: www.centennialparklands.com.au
· Facebook: www.facebook.com/centennial.park.sydney
· Twitter: www.twitter.com/centparklands
· Blog: blog.centennialparklands.com.au